Seguidores

martes, 25 de junio de 2013

Presentaciones para Stardoll 3

Presentación :

What I thought wasn't mine
In the light
The future belongs
Was one of a kind,

The future belongs
A precious pearl

The future belongs
I couldn't cause I

The future belongs
Wasn't allowed

The future belongs
Gomenasai for everything

Realizado por Astrid®

Código :
<p style="width: 450px; margin:auto;box-shadow: 9px 9px 20px #2E8B57; background-color:#EEE8AA ; border: solid 17px #DDA0DD ; text-align: center;" title="Realizado por Astrid ®">
    <span style="border: 6px dashed #7CFC00 ;border-radius:10px; display: block; padding: 4px;"><span style="border: 2px solid #7CFC00 ; display: block; padding: 4px;"><span style="color:#7CFC00 ;"><span style="font-size:15px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;"><em>What I thought wasn't mine<br />
    In the light </em></span></span></span>
<span style="color:#7CFC00 ;"><span style="font-size:15px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;"><em>The future belongs<br />
    Was one of a kind, </em></span></span></span><br />
   <span style="color:#7CFC00 ;"><span style="font-size:15px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;"><em>The future belongs<br />
   A precious pearl </em></span></span></span><br />
     <span style="color:#7CFC00 ;"><span style="font-size:15px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;"><em>The future belongs<br />
    I couldn't cause I</em></span></span></span><br />
 <span style="color:#7CFC00 ;"><span style="font-size:15px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;"><em>The future belongs<br />
    Wasn't allowed </em></span></span></span><br />
<span style="color:#7CFC00 ;"><span style="font-size:15px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;"><em>The future belongs<br />
    Gomenasai for everything  </em></span></span></span><br />
    <strong><span style="color:#7CFC00 ;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:impact;">Realizado por Astrid®</span></strong></span></span></p>
(Cambiar la letra de la canción por lo que vosotros queráis ; para añadir otra linea a la presentación darle a "enter" mientras pulsáis "shift",canción : Gomanasai ,intérprete : TaTu )

Presentación :

☜| ♥ |☞
Broken - Seether
I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away


I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore
The worst is over now and we can breath again
I wanna hold you high, and steal my pain away
There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I'm strong enough
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
Cause I'm broken when I'm open
And I don't feel like I'm strong enough
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away
Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone (away)
You've gone away, you don't feel me anymore
Realizado por Astrid ®

Código :
<p style="background-color: #E6E6FA;box-shadow: 10px 10px 20px #4B0082 inset;border: #4B0082 3px solid;font-family: Arial Rounded MT Bold; font-size: 30px; color: #0080FF;height: 500px; width: 300px; overflow: auto; margin: auto;text-align: center;" title="Realizado por Astrid ®">
    <span style="font-size:48px;"><span style="color: #5F9EA0;"><span style=" margin-top: 5px;" title="Realizado por Astrid ®"><span style="text-shadow: 1px 1px #800080,1px 1px #800080, 1px 1px 1px rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="font-family: Arial Rounded MT Bold;"><span style="font-size:30px;"> ☜| ♥ |☞</span><br /><span style="font-size:50px;">Broken - Seether
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:30px;">I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh</span><br />
    <span style="font-size:30px;">I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away </span></span></span></span><br />
    <span style="text-shadow: 1px 1px #800080,1px 1px #800080, 1px 1px 1px rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="font-family: Arial Rounded MT Bold;"><span style="font-size:30px;">
   <br />I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
    <br />I wanna hold you high and steal your pain 
    <br />Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome 
    <br />And I don't feel right when you're gone away 
    <br />You've gone away, you don't feel me here anymore 
    <br />The worst is over now and we can breath again 
    <br />I wanna hold you high, and steal my pain away 
    <br />There's so much left to learn, and no one left to fight 
    <br />I wanna hold you high and steal your pain 
    <br />Cause I'm broken when I'm open 
    <br />And I don't feel like I'm strong enough 
    <br />Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome 
    <br />And I don't feel right when you're gone away 
    <br />Cause I'm broken when I'm open 
    <br />And I don't feel like I'm strong enough 
    <br />Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome 
    <br />And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    <br />Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome 
    <br />And I don't feel right when you're gone (away)
    <br />You've gone away, you don't feel me anymore
    <br />
    <strong><span style="font-size: 5px;"><span style="display: inline; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS',Arial; margin-top: 10px; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; width: 200px;" title=" ">Realizado por Astrid ®</span></span></strong></p>
(Cambiar la letra de la canción por lo que vosotros queráis ; para añadir otra linea a la presentación darle a "enter" mientras pulsáis "shift",canción : Broken ,intérprete : Seether ft. Amy Lee )

VOTACIÓN DE LA 4º ETAPA 

 (CLICK AQUÍ)

No hay comentarios: